Traveling With Your Pet to Klaipeda
If you need a hotel in Klaipeda that will welcome you and your pets, look no further. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fluffy will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your furry friends along on some of your Klaipeda outings, or head out to explore the sights while they're sleeping. You might like to spend some time at Klaipeda Castle and Old Ferry Terminal during your stay. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Klaipeda will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Klaipeda?
Top hotel picks in and around Klaipeda:
Amberton Hotel Klaipeda4-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Sauna • Casino • Central location
National HotelKlaipeda upscale hotel with conference center
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Bar • Terrace • Central location
Ararat All Suites HotelKlaipeda city-center guestrooms with kitchenettes
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Bar • Central location
Hotel EuterpeUpscale hotel, steps from History Museum of Lithuania Minor
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace • Central location
Old Mill Hotel3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Klaipeda?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Klaipeda, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- History Museum of Lithuania Minor (0.6 mi/1 km)
- Theatre Square (0.8 mi/1.2 km)
- Klaipeda Castle (0.8 mi/1.3 km)
- Clock and Watch Museum (0.8 mi/1.4 km)
- Old Ferry Terminal (0.9 mi/1.4 km)
- New Ferry Terminal (1.2 mi/1.9 km)
- Lithuanian Sea Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km)
- Zalgiris Stadium (2.2 mi/3.6 km)
- Palanga Pier (15.4 mi/24.8 km)