Where is Shaw Festival Theatre?
Shaw Festival Theatre is located in Old Town Historic District. It's in a historic neighborhood known for cultural attractions such as the theater scene and the entertainment choices. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Clifton Hill.
Where Can I Stay near Shaw Festival Theatre?
We've got 129 hotels to choose from within a mile of Shaw Festival Theatre. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
The Shaw Club Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
UPSCALE BOUTIQUE Home, RETREAT ; A++ location, Queen st., Shaw, restaurants
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
- 3-star apartment • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
Things to See and Do near Shaw Festival Theatre
What to See near Shaw Festival Theatre
- Fort Niagara State Park
- Niagara River Gorge
- Butterfly Conservatory
- Niagara College Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus
- Whirlpool State Park
Things to Do near Shaw Festival Theatre
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Golf Club
- Peller Estates Winery
- Jackson-Triggs Winery
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery
- Château des Charmes