What is Seoul Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to appreciate the culturally rich city of Seoul without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Seoul love the shopping and restaurants. Take a selfie at Lotte World and Gyeongbok Palace for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Seoul popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. We have 562 cheap Seoul hotels to choose from, there's something for everyone!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Seoul?
Hotels.com travelers' top Seoul budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden • Close to shopping
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Namsan Guest House 2Within easy reach of Gyeongbok Palace
Hotel Kuretakeso Insadong3-star hotel within walking distance of Unhyeongung
Hotel LoftCity-center Seoul hotel with bar
Fairfield by Marriott SeoulUpscale hotel within easy reach of Noryangjin Fish Market
Glad Mapo3.5-star hotel, convenient to Namdaemun Market
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Seoul?
You'll find a variety of ways to have fun in Seoul on a shoestring budget. Glance at these sights and landmarks in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Namsan Park
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Namsan Botanical Garden
- Bank of Korea Museum
- T.um SK Telecom Technology Museum
- National Museum of Korean Contemporary History
- Lotte World
- Gyeongbok Palace
- Seoul City Hall
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks