Traveling With Your Pet to Seoul
Searching for a pet-friendly hotel in the culturally rich city of Seoul? We've got you covered. Hotels.com can help you find a place to stay so you can spend more time planning the rest of your trip. Bring your furry friends along on some of your Seoul outings, or pop out to take advantage of the shopping and restaurants while they sleep. Some travelers to Seoul like to visit Lotte World and Seoul City Hall. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our 24 pet-friendly hotels in Seoul will help you find the right one.
What Are Some of the Best Pet-friendly Hotels in Seoul?
Here are the pet-friendly hotels in Seoul that our travelers like the best:
- Pets welcome • Free WiFi • In-room kitchens
- Pets welcome • Air conditioning • In-room kitchens
- Pets welcome • One pet per room • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- Pets welcome • Dogs & cats only • Free WiFi • Air conditioning
- Pets welcome • Free parking • Free WiFi
Residence Leeps JamsilConvenient to Lotte World
HOONG HOUSE cozy and warm houseGuesthouse in Gangnam
Itaewon Guesthouse - Hostel2-star hostel
Woong House2.5-star guesthouse in Eunpyeong-gu
B. STAY Guest House - Hostel2-star hostel in Seodaemun-gu
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Seoul?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Seoul:
- Namsan Park
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Hangang Park
- Lotte World
- Seoul City Hall
- Seoul Plaza
Sights & Landmarks