Hotels With Gyms in Seoul
If you want to maintain your workout routine while you’re visiting Seoul, a hotel with a gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this cultural city has to offer. Travelers to Seoul love the shopping and restaurants. Lotte World, Myeongdong Street, and Namdaemun Market are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Seoul?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Seoul:
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Poolside bar
- Fitness center • Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk
H Avenue Hotel KondaeAdults-only hotel
Happy Tree Guesthouse - HostelConvenient to Hongik University
Benikea Premier Hotel Yeouido3.5-star hotel in Yeongdeungpo-gu
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Seoul?
Although exercising in the hotel gym is important, you might decide to shake up your routine and check out some of these things to see and do in Seoul.
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Seoullo 7017
- Namsan Park
- National Museum of Korean Contemporary History
- Seoul National University Hospital
- Yonsei University Museum
- Lotte World
- Myeongdong Street
- Namdaemun Market
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks