Hotels in Kikuchi, Japan
Search & Compare Kikuchi Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Kikuchi
Kikuchi overviewKikuchi is surrounded by picturesque views of mountains. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Daikanbo and Tawarayama. Make some memories at Kikuchi Shrine and Kikuchi Castle. Whatever you're into, Kikuchi has something for you.
Where to stay in KikuchiFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Kikuchi is the place to go. There are 55 hotels in the Kikuchi area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 36 3-star hotels with an average price of $37 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
How to get to KikuchiFly in to Kumamoto (KMJ), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from downtown Kikuchi. Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) is the next closest major airport, 33.9 mi (54.5 km) away.
What to see around KikuchiIt's notable for its mountain views and favorite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Daikanbo
- • Tawarayama
- • Mount Aso
- • Mount Nakadake
- • Kikuchi Shrine
- • Kikuchi Castle
- • Aso Sarumawashi Theater
- • Kumamoto Airport Golf Course
- • KKWing Stadium
When to visit KikuchiCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 61°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 37°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.5 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches