Osaka Hotels with Free Breakfast
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Universal Studios Japan®
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade
- Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater
- Osaka Dome
- Osaka Castle Park
- Amerika-Mura Triangle Park
- Osaka International Convention Center
- Kidzania Koshien Theme Park
- Osaka University
- Grand Front Osaka Mall
- Hanshin Koshien Stadium
- Osaka Castle
- Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
- Spa World
- Kuromon Ichiba Mall
- United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka
- Intex Osaka
- Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium
Hotels in Osaka with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: HOTEL Celavie RESORT Izumiotsu - Adults Only
- Service: Hotel Chapel Coconuts -Adults Only
- Comfort: HOTEL Celavie RESORT Izumiotsu - Adults Only
- Condition: HOTEL Celavie RESORT Izumiotsu - Adults Only
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Osaka are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Osaka with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.
Osaka travel guides
Although Osaka has a bit of a reputation as an unruly place (from a Japanese perspective), it is sti...
Although not quite on par with Tokyo, the eating in Osaka is excellent and there are numerous places...
Japan's second largest city sits in the Kansai region of Honshu on Osaka Bay and is an industrial po...