Hotels in Takashima, Japan
Search & Compare Takashima Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Takashima hotels
Best hotels in Takashima
Takashima overviewTakashima is known for its beaches, parks, and historical sites. Soak up some sunshine at Takagi-Hama Beach and Kehi Pine Grove. While you're here, stop by Shinasahi Waterfowl Center and Hakodateyama Ski Area. Whatever you're into, Takashima has something for you.
Where to stay in TakashimaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Takashima is the place to go.
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 882 user reviews of Takashima hotels: Okubiwako Makino Grand Park Hotel
How to get to TakashimaFly in to Osaka (ITM-Itami), 50.5 mi (81.3 km) from downtown Takashima. Kobe (UKB) is the next closest major airport, 66.3 mi (106.8 km) away.
What to see around TakashimaIts beaches and parks are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Takagi-Hama Beach
- • Biwako Waterfowl Wetland Center
- • Fukui Prefecture Seaside Nature Center
- • Wakasa Park
- • Wakasa Fisherman's Wharf
- • Shinasahi Waterfowl Center
- • Hakodateyama Ski Area
- • Kumagawa Museum
- • Hiyoshi Shrine
- • Lake Biwa Children's Land
When to visit TakashimaCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 34°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 62°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 10.4 inches
- • April-June: 12.1 inches
- • July-September: 13.5 inches
- • October-December: 9.4 inches