Vacation Homes & Condos in Kyoto
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of vacation home & condos in Kyoto
- Kyoto Tower
- Kiyomizu Temple
- Fushimi Inari Shrine
- Kyoto University
- Biwako Hall
- Toji Temple
- Gion Corner
- Kyoto Imperial Palace
- Nijo Castle
- Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium
- Kyoto International Conference Centre
- Nanzenji Temple
- Temple of the Golden Pavilion
- Kyoto Studio Park
- Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art
- Temple of the Silver Pavilion
- Yasaka Shrine
- Umekoji Park
- Funaoka Thermal Bath
- Daitokuji Temple
Condos and Vacation Homes in Kyoto
Our Kyoto vacation homes and condominiums are located near the most paradisiac beaches and vibrant locations close the most exciting attractions. Whether you are going to the beach on vacation or a special family and friends event, make sure you easily book your perfect Kyoto vacation home online with us to enjoy exclusive Hotels.com perks.
In case you haven’t planned your vacation in advance, Hotels.com offers great last-minute Kyoto vacation home condo deals and discount room rates. Our condos in Kyoto can easily be booked online. Our fast online search facility allows you to:
- Find and compare different condos in Kyoto by star rating, amenities, theme, or brand - Choose the perfect Kyoto vacation home and view best rates, details, guest reviews and photos - Securely book you’re your Kyoto condo online - Receive email and text confirmations with reservation details of your online hotel booking
Also, check our latest Hotels.com genuine guest reviews on Kyoto condos and compare to Expedia.com and Trip Advisor reviews so you can choose a hotel that will give you the most pleasant stay experience with no undesirable surprises.
Remember when you book a Kyoto vacation homes with Hotels.com you win a hotel or resort night stay with the Welcome Rewards Program – For every 10 nights you stay in any resort, you can earn 1 free night*. So even a quickly weekend getaway in Kyoto can get you a free night. Book a Kyoto vacation home or condominium with Hotels.com.
Kyoto travel guides
The culture of the Geisha originated in Japan, where they are seen as symbols of culture and grace, ...
Kyoto is mainly about shrines, parks and gardens, yet there are also options for getting active or e...
Kyoto is loaded with souvenir shops, boutiques, malls and arcades and is the best place to head for ...