Hotels in Zama, Japan
Search & Compare Zama Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Zama
Zama overviewYou'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Take in some local culture at popular places like Shinyokohama Raumen Museum and Museum of Japanese Houses. Yokohama Museum of Art and Landmark Tower are popular places to visit. Whatever you're into, Zama has something for you.
Where to stay in ZamaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Zama can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 555 hotels in the Zama area and you can shop as many as 143 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 65%.
- • 39 2-star hotels with an average price of $23 per night
- • 334 3-star hotels with an average price of $39 per night
- • 120 4-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 33 5-star hotels with an average price of $169 per night
How to get to ZamaFly in to Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 21.5 mi (34.7 km) from downtown Zama. Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 58.4 mi (94 km) away.
Train stations include:
- • Zama Station
- • Sagamihara Sobudaimae Station
- • Zama Iriya Station
What to see around ZamaSome top places to visit in the area include:
- • Shinyokohama Raumen Museum
- • Museum of Japanese Houses
- • Yokohama Museum of Art
- • Landmark Tower
- • Yokohama Cosmo World
When to visit ZamaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 30°F night
- • January-March: 10.4 inches
- • April-June: 11.5 inches
- • July-September: 13.5 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches