Where is Black Elk Peak?
Keystone is home to Black Elk Peak. Visitors give high marks for top activities such as the shopping in this artistic city. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Mount Rushmore and Mount Rushmore National Memorial.
Where Can I Stay near Black Elk Peak?
We've got 53 hotels to pick from within 5 miles of Black Elk Peak. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Lodge at Palmer Gulch - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Sylvan Lake Lodge at Custer State Park Resort - 2.3 mi (3.6 km) away
- 3-star cabin • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
Things to See and Do near Black Elk Peak
What to See near Black Elk Peak
- Mount Rushmore
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Sylvan Lake
- Crazy Horse Memorial
- Needles Eye
Things to Do near Black Elk Peak
- Needles Highway
- Gutzon Borglum Historical Center
- Holy Terror Mini Golf
- Rushmore Tramway Adventures
- National Presidential Wax Museum
How to Get to Black Elk Peak
Flights to Keystone
- Rapid City Regional Airport (RAP), 21 mi (33.8 km) from central Keystone