Hotels in Nakano, Japan
Search & Compare Nakano Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Nakano
Nakano overviewYou'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Plan a fun excursion to Nagano Olympic Stadium and M-Wave Olympic Memorial Arena. Make some time to see popular sights such as Jigokudani Monkey Park and Nagano Prefectural Shinano Art Museum. Nakano is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in NakanoWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Nakano can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 82 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 38 4-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1199 user reviews of Nakano hotels: Hotel Route - Inn Nakano
How to get to NakanoFly in to Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 116.4 mi (187.3 km) from downtown Nakano. Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 132.9 mi (213.9 km) away.
What to see around NakanoFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Yamazaki Farm
- • Taikan Bonsai Museum
- • Jigokudani Monkey Park
- • Suzaka City Zoo
- • Shiroyama Zoo
- • Nagano Olympic Stadium
- • M-Wave Olympic Memorial Arena
- • Nagano Prefectural Shinano Art Museum
- • Zenko-ji Temple
- • Joshinetsu Kogen National Park
When to visit NakanoWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 9.6 inches
- • April-June: 11.5 inches
- • July-September: 13.8 inches
- • October-December: 9.8 inches