Hotels in Nomi, Japan
Search & Compare Nomi Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Nomi
Nomi overviewHead to Tatsunokuchi Kyuryo Park and Ishikawa Zoo to make some memories. Nomi is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in NomiWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Nomi has options to suit everyone's style. There are 103 hotels in the Nomi area and you can shop as many as 15 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $18 per night
- • 56 3-star hotels with an average price of $37 per night
- • 38 4-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
How to get to NomiFly in to Komatsu (KMQ), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from downtown Nomi. Wajima (NTQ-Noto) is the next closest major airport, 63.3 mi (101.8 km) away.
What to see around NomiSome highlights of the area include:
- • Tatsunokuchi Kyuryo Park
- • Ishikawa Zoo
- • Nomi Kutani Ceramics Museum
- • Tedori Fishland
- • Tatsuguchiho Farm
When to visit NomiIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.5 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches