Hotels in Treasure Beach

Photo by Jonas Vesterlund

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Treasure Beach?

Top landmarks in Treasure Beach

Find out more about Treasure Beach

Treasure Beach is a relaxing place surrounded by beach and seaside views. Why not take time to see places like Calabash Bay and Jamaica Beaches? While you're here, stop by Billy Bay Beach and Callabash Bay Beach.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Treasure Beach?
Jakes, Beyond Sunset Resort & Villas and Lashings Boutique Hotel are all accommodations that are popular with guests.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Treasure Beach?
Waikiki Guest House offers the perk of free parking.
Can I book refundable hotels in Treasure Beach?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Treasure Beach, most hotels offer refundable* bookable rates. You can see these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Which Treasure Beach hotels do guests like for their central location?
Our guests love Beyond Sunset Resort & Villas for its great location. For quiet surroundings, guests like Lashings Boutique Hotel.
Where should I stay in Treasure Beach if I'm looking for a cheap accommodation?
Two inexpensive options worth considering are Treasure Beach Hotel and Golden Sands Guest House.
Where can I stay in Treasure Beach if I want a vacation home instead of a hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 17 vacation homes. You can also book one of 7 apartments or 48 villas.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Treasure Beach with my kids?
Your kids are welcome at Jakes.
Where should I stay in Treasure Beach for a vacation with my partner?
Jakes is a good option for a romantic getaway with your special someone.
Where should I stay in Treasure Beach if I want a luxury hotel?
An option for a luxury stay is Marblue Villa Suites. In addition, browse all 6 options on our site.
What will the weather in Treasure Beach be like during my visit?
Treasure Beach is a great place to visit any time of year with an average temperature of 77°F during the coldest months.
Why should I book my Treasure Beach hotel through Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Treasure Beach travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.