What is Stresa Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly vacation destination, you might want to think about Stresa. Here you'll find various types of activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. From beautiful gardens to boating, Stresa has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Lake Orta, Lake Lugano and Stresa Ferry Terminal. When you're ready to relax after a day of sightseeing with the family, Stresa has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. You can pick from 24 Stresa accommodations to find one you and your whole family will appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Stresa?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Kid's meals • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
- Kid's meals • Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Indoor pool • Restaurant • Central location
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
Hotel Brisino3-star Stresa hotel with bar
Hotel Villa Mon Toc2-star Stresa hotel with bar
Hotel Da CesareCity-center Stresa hotel with bar
Hotel Lido La Perla Nera3-star beachfront hotel with bar/lounge
Hotel Milan Speranza Au LacStresa upscale hotel with bar
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Stresa?
You'll find that Stresa and the surrounding area offers lots of interesting things to do while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your getaway both educational and lots of fun:
- Villa Pallavicino Park
- Borromeo Palace and Garden
- Isola Madre Botanical Garden
- Lake Orta
- Lake Lugano
- Stresa Ferry Terminal
Sights & Landmarks