Hotels in Trento

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trento?

Top landmarks in Trento

Find out more about Trento

Trento is a walkable city where you can spend time appreciating the historic sites and the museums. Why not spend time at Trento Science Museum and Museo Tridentino di Scienze Naturali?You might find that sights like Piazza Duomo and Trento Cathedral are worth a visit.

Frequently asked questions

Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Trento?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Trento, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay in Trento if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 9 holiday homes. In addition, you can choose from 67 apartments.
What will the weather in Trento be like during my visit?
The warmest months in Trento are usually July and August, with an average temperature of 21°C. January and February are the chilliest months, when the average temperature is 4°C. The rainiest months are July and June.
Why should I book my Trento hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Trento trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards programme, saving your money.

Keep exploring