Hotels in Trento

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trento?

Top landmarks in Trento

Find out more about Trento

Trento is a walkable city where you can spend time appreciating the historic sites and the museums. Why not spend time at Trento Science Museum and Museo Tridentino di Scienze Naturali?You might find that sights like Piazza Duomo and Trento Cathedral are worth a visit.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travelers recommend in Trento?
Da Chris e Lisa 022205-AT-296296, Grand Hotel Trento and Torrione Trento are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking at my hotel in Trento?
Park your car for free at these properties: Casa Bacca, B&B Marzola and La Malvasia. You can see all 20 choices on our site.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Trento?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your travel plans to Trento, most hotels offer refundable* rates you can book. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in Trento?
Your furry friend can stay with you at this pet-friendly hotel: Vela.
Which Trento hotels do our guests like for their great location?
Travelers like Grand Hotel Trento for its great location.
Where can I stay in Trento if I want a vacation home instead of a hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, look over our selection of 9 vacation homes. In addition, you can choose from 85 apartments.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Trento for a family-friendly trip?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Relais Vecchio Maso, Agriturismo Al Maniero and B&B Ai Tre Portoni. You can also review 28 options on our site.
Where should I stay in Trento for a trip with my partner?
Villa Madruzzo is a good option for a romantic getaway with your special someone.
Where should I stay in Trento if I'm looking for a luxury hotel?
A couple of options for a luxurious stay include NH Trento and Hotel Buonconsiglio. Additionally, check out all 10 options on our site.
What will the weather in Trento be like during my vacation?
The warmest months in Trento are usually July and August with an average temp of 70°F. January and February are the chilliest months when the average temp is 39°F. The rainiest months are July and June.
Why should I book my Trento accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Trento trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring