What is Grado Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly vacation destination, you might want to think about Grado. Here you'll find a wide variety of activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Sanctuary of Barbana, Grado Golf Club and Basilica of Sant'Eufemia. When it's time to relax after a day of sightseeing with the family, Grado has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can make a choice from 24 Grado accommodations to find one you and your whole family can appreciate.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Grado?
Top hotel picks in and around Grado:
Grand Hotel AstoriaGrado beachfront hotel with private beach, spa
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Spacious rooms
Villaggio Cà LagunaGrado family-friendly property with bar
- Free parking • Free water park access • Restaurant • Lazy river • Comfy beds
Villaggio Residence Punta SpinGrado upscale property with free children's club
- 2 cafes • Beach bar • Outdoor pool • Garden • Family friendly
Laguna Palace HotelGrado beachfront hotel with bar/lounge, free children's club
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa • Attentive staff
Villa d'EsteFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Grado?
You'll find that Grado and the surrounding area offers lots of entertaining things to do while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some recommendations to make your trip educational and fun:
- Riserva Naturale Regionale della Valle Cavanata
- Riserva Naturale Regionale Foce dell'Isonzo
- Sanctuary of Barbana
- Grado Golf Club
- Basilica of Sant'Eufemia
Sights & Landmarks