Pet Friendly Hotels in Milan
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Piazza del Duomo
- Cathedral of Milan
- Teatro alla Scala
- Instituto Ortopedico Galeazzi
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Carlo Besta Neurological Institute
- Pinacoteca di Brera
- Istituto Clinico Humanitas
- Bocconi University
- San Raffaele Hospital
- Assago Forum
- Fiera Milano Exhibition Center
- Milan Convention Centre (MIC)
- Central Station of Milan (Stazione Centrale di Milano)
- San Giuseppe Hospital
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Fiera Milano City
- Expo 2015
- Vittore Buzzi Children's Hospital
Traveling with your pet to Milan
Here are the top 3 pet friendly hotels in Milan based on bookings from the last hour:
- Appartamento Malpensa Rho
- B&B Bonaparte Suites
Bed&GardenBooking a pet friendly hotel in Milan can also save you some money. By bringing your fur ball, you won’t have to dish out money for expensive dog boarding or pet sitters. However, keep in mind that some hotel chains charge a fee for pets and may have restrictions on breeds and weight so it is important to always read the fine print.
Save up to 50% off a pet friendly hotel room when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.
Milan travel guides
Shopping is one of the top priorities of vacation goers. For those on vacation to Italy, shopping is...
If you’re planning a trip to Europe in search of fashion and glamour, then the city of Milan is a m...
The home of high fashion, fine foods and designer home interiors, shopping in Milan is part and parc...