What is Castellina Marittima like for family-friendly holidays?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly holiday spot, you may want to consider Castellina Marittima. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. When it's time to relax after a day of fun with the kids, Castellina Marittima has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. We have 8 Castellina Marittima family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What are the best things to see and do in Castellina Marittima?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Castellina Marittima, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Spiagge Bianche (7.4 mi/11.9 km)
- Casciana Thermal Baths (8.2 mi/13.2 km)
- Pasquini Castle (8.4 mi/13.4 km)
- Lungomare Alberto Sordi (8.4 mi/13.6 km)
- Quercetano Bay Beach (8.5 mi/13.7 km)
- Tombolo di Cecina Nature Reserve (8.5 mi/13.7 km)
- Mazzanta Beach (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- Acqua Village (8.7 mi/14 km)
- Parco Gallorose (8.8 mi/14.2 km)
- Teatro del Silenzio (8.9 mi/14.4 km)