Business Hotels in Matera
Search for Business hotels in Matera
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Cathedral of Matera
- Acquazzurra Park
- Sassi di Matera
- Domenico Ridola National Archaeological Museum
- Tramontano Castle
- Parco delle Chiese Rupestri di Matera
- San Giovanni Battista Church
- Church of San Pietro Caveoso
- Piazza San Pietro Caveoso
- Chiesa di Santa Lucia alle Malve
- Aqvaworld Bluwellness Family Club
- Museo della Scultura Contemporanea
- La Raccolta delle Acque
- Convent of Sant'Agostino
- Museo Nazionale Ridola
- Chiesa di Santa Maria d'Idris
- Cripta del Peccato Originale
- Museo Nazionale d'Arte Medievale e Moderna della Basilicata
- Church of Santa Maria de Idris
Booking Hotels for Business Travel in Matera
So just how popular is Matera right now? In the last hour, we've had 5 bookings. Out of 1019 actual guest reviews, our business hotels in Matera have an average rating of 4.3. Sometimes, events can take over a city so make sure you get the room you want and book now!
What are the most popular business hotels in Matera right now?
1. Sextantio Le Grotte Della Civita
2. Palazzo Viceconte
3. Locanda di San Martino - Hotel e Thermae Romanae
4. Il Sorriso dei Sassi
5. La Casa Di Lucio Hotel Relais
So how do I decide which business hotel in Matera to book?
Typically, the most important factors when booking a hotel for business is price and/or proximity to your meeting, client, or event.
For Matera, the average price for a business hotel is $111/night. With prices starting as low as $21/night, you're bound to find something that works for you.
If you're concerned with proximity, we offer many great ways to help you make sure you're as close as possible. If you're on your desktop or laptop, the two easiest are probably by using either the Hotel Finder at the top of the page or the Matera map right below it.
If you use the Hotel Finder, just enter the address you'll be visiting and it will provide you with a list of the hotels near by. Then you can filter for all the features and amenities you're looking for. Make sure you find a room with free wifi, airport transfers, and a gym. Or don't. It's your room and only you know what you want. We're just here to make the process easier.
If you go with the map, you'll be able to get a much better visual on where each property actually is within Matera. Definitely look at this option if this is your first visit to Matera. Business trips tend to be hectic as it is - no need to waste time while you're there trying to figure out what's around you.
If you find yourself already in Matera, I suggest trying out our app. Searching becomes even easier since you can just tap a button to find all the business hotels "near me" in Matera. It's an awesome tool to use when you're on the move.
Finally, we highly recommend you use the reviews provided by our verified guests - fellow travellers that have actually stayed in the business hotels you're looking at in Matera to determine if the room you're considering is right for you (not only do we use our customer's hotel reviews, we also use Expedia's and TripAdvisor's!). To the right, our list of the Top 10 Trending Business Hotels in Matera should help narrow your search. If you're in a hurry, here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best Matera business hotels for:
1. Cleanliness: Hotel Nazionale
2. Service: Sextantio Le Grotte Della Civita
3. Comfort: Hotel Nazionale
4. Condition: Masseria Fortificata San Francesco
And as always, at Hotels.com we strive to make it as easy as possible to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com promo codes - All our official coupon and discount codes in one place.