What is Castelrotto Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to think about Castelrotto. Here you'll find an intriguing array of activities sure to delight both kids and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Dolomites, Seis-Seiser Alm Gondola and Schlern-Rosengarten Nature Park. When you're ready to kick back after a day of touring the area with the kids, Castelrotto has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. No matter what you want, Castelrotto has different kinds of family accommodations so you have a variety of options to choose from.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Castelrotto?
Top hotel picks in and around Castelrotto:
Hotel Rodes3-star ski hotel with ski storage, near Seceda Ski Area
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free ski shuttle • Walkable location
Sensoria DolomitesAll-inclusive hotel with outdoor pool, near Dolomites
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa
La Cort My Dollhouse - Adults OnlyAdults-only ski hotel with ski storage, near Dolomites
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free ski shuttle • Spa
Alpina Dolomites5-star ski-in/ski-out hotel with ski storage, near Dolomites
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Hotel Gardena Grödnerhof5-star ski-in/ski-out hotel with spa, near Dolomites
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free ski shuttle • Walkable location
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Castelrotto?
You’ll discover that Castelrotto and the surrounding area provides many entertaining things to do while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your trip both memorable and educational:
- Schlern-Rosengarten Nature Park
- Natural Park Schlern-Rosengarten
- Seis-Seiser Alm Gondola
- St. Ulrich-Seiser Alm Gondola
- Seceda Ski Area
Sights & Landmarks