What is Riva del Garda Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to think about Riva del Garda. Here you'll find an intriguing array of activities sure to delight both kids and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Tower of Apponale, La Rocca and Fraglia Vela Riva. When you're ready to kick back after a day of fun with the kids, Riva del Garda has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. You can make a choice from 40 Riva del Garda accommodations to locate one you and the family will enjoy.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Riva del Garda?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Attentive staff
- Outdoor pool • 2 restaurants • Free in-room WiFi • BBQ grills • Central location
- Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Picnic area
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free breakfast • Free bicycle rentals • Outdoor pool • Comfy beds
Antiche MuraCity-center Riva del Garda B&B with bar
Hotel Villa Miravalle3-star Riva del Garda hotel with bar
Hotel CanarinoLakefront hotel with spa, bar
Ecohotel PrimaveraFamily-friendly hotel with pool bar, bar
Hotel Brione Green Resort3-star beach hotel with restaurant, near Porto San Nicolo
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Riva del Garda?
You'll find that Riva del Garda and the surrounding area offers lots of interesting things to see while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your trip both educational and lots of fun:
- Parco Alto Garda Bresciano
- Mount Brione
- La Rocca
- Riva del Garda Museo Civico
- Tower of Apponale
- Fraglia Vela Riva
- The Bastion
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks