Travelling with your pet to Forte dei Marmi
If you need a hotel in Forte dei Marmi that will welcome you and your pets, we've got you covered. We can help you find a cosy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Forte dei Marmi outings, or head out to explore the sights while they sleep. Local attractions like Forte dei Marmi Fortress and Pontile di Forte dei Marmi are worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Forte dei Marmi can help make your trip memorable.
What are the best things to see and do in Forte dei Marmi?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Forte dei Marmi, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Versiliana Park (1.4 mi/2.3 km)
- Pietrasanta Cathedral (3.1 mi/5 km)
- Bussola Domani Park (4.2 mi/6.8 km)
- Malaspina Castle (5.2 mi/8.4 km)
- Pontile di Lido di Camaiore (5.4 mi/8.6 km)
- La Cittadella del Carnevale (5.9 mi/9.6 km)
- Pineta di Ponente (6.4 mi/10.2 km)
- Passeggiata di Viareggio (6.7 mi/10.8 km)
- Villa Argentina (7 mi/11.2 km)
- Villa Paolina (7.4 mi/11.8 km)