What is Pozza di Fassa Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly vacation destination, you may want to consider Pozza di Fassa. Here you'll find a wide variety of activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like QC Terme Dolomiti, Pozza-Buffaure Gondola and San Nicolo Valley. When you're ready to relax after a day of sightseeing with the family, Pozza di Fassa has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. Hotels.com has 12 Pozza di Fassa family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Pozza di Fassa?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Indoor pool • Restaurant
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant • Ski-in/ski-out access • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Picnic area
- Kid's meals • Free parking • 2 indoor pools • Free in-room WiFi • Playground
Hotel RenèSan Giovanni di Fassa ski hotel with spa, free ski shuttle
Hotel Garnì San Nicolò3-star San Giovanni di Fassa hotel with bar
Rifugio Baita CuzSki inn with bar/lounge
Hotel ArnikaSan Giovanni di Fassa ski hotel with free ski shuttle, bar/lounge
Hotel Terme Antico BagnoMountain hotel with spa, bar
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Pozza di Fassa?
You'll find that Pozza di Fassa and the surrounding area offers many entertaining things to do while you're out and about with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your trip both memorable and educational:
- San Nicolo Valley
- Schlern-Rosengarten Nature Park
- QC Terme Dolomiti
- Pozza-Buffaure Gondola
- Carezza Ski Area
Sights & Landmarks