What is Montespertoli Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to consider relaxing Montespertoli. Here you'll find various types of activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of Montespertoli for its beautiful countryside. Spend a day checking out attractions like Ponte Vecchio, Historic Center - Downtown and Montegufoni Castle. When it's time to rest after a day of sightseeing with the family, Montespertoli has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. You can make a choice from 36 Montespertoli accommodations to locate one you and the family will like.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Montespertoli?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Kid's pool • Free parking • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free in-room WiFi • BBQ grills
- Free parking • Free cribs • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi • Playground
- Free parking • Free cribs • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Indoor pool • Restaurant • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi
Tenuta MorianoMontespertoli farm stay with winery, bar
Agriturismo Bellavista2-star farm stay
Agriturismo Borgo Stella
La Rocca Di MontalbinoMontespertoli farm stay with bar
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Montespertoli?
You'll find that Montespertoli and the surrounding area offers many interesting things to see while you're in town with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your trip both educational and memorable:
- Cascine Park
- Boboli Gardens
- Alta Val d'Elsa River Park
- Vine and Wine Museum
- Ponte Vecchio
- Historic Center - Downtown
- Montegufoni Castle
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
- Via Maggio
- Via de' Tornabuoni
- Via de' Calzaiuoli