Turin Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Turin
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Juventus Stadium
- Egyptian Museum (Museo Egizio)
- Stadio Olimpico (Stadio Comunale di Torino)
- Mole Antonelliana
- Turin Royal Palace (Palazzo Reale)
- Piazza San Carlo
- Turin Cathedral
- Lingotto Fiere
- University of Turin
- Piazza Vittorio Veneto
- Piazza Statuto
- Torino Palavela
- Valentino Park
- Polytechnic University of Turin
- Torino Esposizioni
- Palasport Olimpico
- Turin Town Hall (Palazzo di Citta)
- Museum of the Automobile (Museo dell'Automobile)
- Valentino Castle
- Stupinigi Palace Hunting Residence
Hotels in Turin with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Turin, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Turin by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: B&B La Casa delle Grottesche
- Service: B&B La Casa delle Grottesche
- Comfort: B&B La Casa delle Grottesche
- Condition: B&B La Casa delle Grottesche
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!
Turin travel guides
Travel Agony Aunt received the following question from a traveler planning a family trip to Turin, I...