Hotels in Trani

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trani?

Top landmarks in Trani

Find out more about Trani

If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Trani. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Trani has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Trani with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Trani hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Trani hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Trani?
B&B Villa Wanda, Marè Resort and La Bella Trani are all accommodations that are popular with guests.
Where can I find free parking at my hotel in Trani?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Harbour House, Enjoy Trani and B&B Germinario. You can see all 20 choices on our site.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Trani?
If you want the flexibility to change your travel plans to Trani, most hotels provide refundable* bookable rates. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in Trani?
Your animal companion is welcome at these pet-friendly hotels: B&B Gildo Trani and B&B Suite Home Dimora di Charme.
Which Trani hotels do our guests like for their great location?
Our guests rave about the location of these properties: Hotel San Paolo al Convento, Palazzo Filisio Hotel and Marè Resort.
Where can I stay in Trani if I want a vacation rental instead of a hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 20 vacation homes. You can also book one of 32 apartments or 7 villas.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Trani with my family?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Enjoy Trani, My Room in Trani and B&B Radici. You can also check out 28 available options on our site.
Where should I stay in Trani if I want a luxury hotel?
An option for a luxury stay is Marè Resort.
What will the weather in Trani be like during my vacation?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Trani when the average temp is 73°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 49°F. December and January are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Trani hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Trani trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring