What is Trani Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to think about Trani. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to delight both children and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of Trani for its waterfront. Spend a day checking out attractions like Ognissanti Church, Trani Castle and Trani Marina. When it's time to rest after a day of fun with the kids, Trani has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. You can make a choice from 30 Trani accommodations to discover one you and your whole family will like.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Trani?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free cribs • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free in-room WiFi
- Free cribs • Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free full breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free full breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Free stocked minibar
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Picnic area
Enjoy TraniWalking distance from Palace of Arts Beltrani Gallery
My Room in Trani
B&B RadiciWalking distance from Trani Castle
B&B Villa Méditerranée
Villino GiovannaTrani B&B by ocean
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Trani?
You’ll discover that Trani and the surrounding area offers lots of interesting things to see and do while you're out and about with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your stay both educational and lots of fun:
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Synagogue Museum of Sant'Anna
- Palace of Arts Beltrani Gallery
- Palazzo Candido
- Ognissanti Church
- Trani Castle
- Trani Marina
Sights & Landmarks