What is Bardolino Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to consider relaxing Bardolino. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Guerrieri Rizzardi Winery, Cantina F.lli Zeni Wine Museum and Church of San Nicolo and San Severo. When it's time to rest after a day exploring the area with the family, Bardolino has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. We have 11 Bardolino family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Bardolino?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Laundry room • In-room kitchenette • BBQ grills
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
- Free parking • Private beach • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Walkable location
- Kid's meals • Kid's pool • Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Close to shopping
Agriturismo Ca Castellani
Veronello Resort3-star hotel
Hotel Ca' MuraCity-center Bardolino hotel with bar
Hotel Kriss InternazionaleBeach hotel with bar/lounge, 24-hour fitness
Aqualux Hotel Spa & SuiteLakefront hotel with spa, pool bar
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Bardolino?
You’ll discover that Bardolino and the surrounding area offers many interesting things to see while you're in town with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your trip both educational and memorable:
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Cantina F.lli Zeni Wine Museum
- Sisan Museum
- Museum of Olive Oil
- Guerrieri Rizzardi Winery
- Church of San Nicolo and San Severo
- Monumento ai Marinai
Sights & Landmarks