Hotels in Trim

Photo by Jillian Manning

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trim?

Top landmarks in Trim

Find out more about Trim

There's a lot visitors like about Trim, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Learn about the local heritage of Trim at landmarks like Talbot Castle & St Mary's Abbey and St Patrick's Church. And while you're here, be sure to stop by Sheep's Gate and Wellington Column.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Trim?
Trim Castle Hotel, Knightsbrook Hotel Spa & Golf Resort and Castle Arch Hotel are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking at my hotel in Trim?
Park your car for free at Highfield House.
Can I book refundable hotels in Trim?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your plans to Trim, most hotels offer refundable* rates you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Which Trim hotels do travelers like for their central location?
Our guests rave about the location of these properties: Knightsbrook Hotel Spa & Golf Resort and Trim Castle Hotel.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Trim for a family-friendly trip?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Highfield House and Castle Arch Hotel.
Where should I stay in Trim if I want a luxurious hotel?
An option for a luxury stay is Trim Castle Hotel.
What will the weather in Trim be like during my trip?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Trim when the average temp is 58°F. January and February are the coldest months when the average temperature is 43°F. August and December are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Trim hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Trim trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring