Where is Vermont Summer Festival?
East Dorset is home to Vermont Summer Festival. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Emerald Lake State Park and Bromley Mountain Ski Resort.
Where Can I Stay near Vermont Summer Festival?
You might want to consider this hotel in Vermont Summer Festival.
Aerie Inn of Vermont - 0.6 mi (0.9 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Vermont Summer Festival
What to See near Vermont Summer Festival
- Emerald Lake State Park
- Battenkill River
- Equinox Preservation Trust
- Lye Brook Falls
Things to Do near Vermont Summer Festival
- Dorset Playhouse
- Manchester Designer Outlets
- Golf Club at Equinox
- Southern Vermont Arts Center
- American Museum of Fly Fishing
How to Get to Vermont Summer Festival
Flights to East Dorset
- Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from central East Dorset
- Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State), 24.8 mi (39.8 km) from central East Dorset