Where is Tsalteshi Ski Trails?
Kalifornsky is home to Tsalteshi Ski Trails. Discover the local area by spending a day checking out some of the local attractions. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Centennial Park and Soldotna Creek Park.
Where Can I Stay near Tsalteshi Ski Trails?
We've got 19 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Tsalteshi Ski Trails. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Kenai River Lodge
- 3-star lodge • Free WiFi • Bar • Central location
Alaska Angler's Inn
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do near Tsalteshi Ski Trails
What to See near Tsalteshi Ski Trails
- Centennial Park
- Soldotna Creek Park
- Kenai Beach
- Kenai Peninsula College Fishing Academy
- Kenai Visitors and Cultural Center
Things to Do near Tsalteshi Ski Trails
- Birch Ridge Golf Course
- Soldotna Regional Sports Complex
- Soldotna Homestead Museum
- Jumping Junction
- Challenger Learning Center
How to Get to Tsalteshi Ski Trails
Flights to Kalifornsky
- Kenai, AK (ENA-Kenai Municipal), 9 mi (14.4 km) from central Kalifornsky