What's Ringland like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Ringland. Visit places such as Celtic Manor Resort Golf Club and Coldra Woods when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Caerleon Amphitheatre and Friars Walk Newport are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Ringland
Ringland is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Newport.
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from Ringland
- Cardiff International Airport (CWL), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from Ringland
Things to see and do in and around Ringland
Things to see near Ringland:
- University of Wales-Newport (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Caerleon Amphitheatre (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Newport Transporter Bridge (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Newport Docks (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Tredegar House (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
Things to do near Ringland:
- Celtic Manor Resort Golf Club (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Coldra Woods (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Friars Walk Newport (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Riverfront (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Newport Museum & Art Gallery (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newport?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, October, August (average 112 mm of rainfall)