Where is Cayo Icacos?
Fajardo is home to Cayo Icacos. Fajardo is a family-friendly city well known for its restaurants and beaches. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Luquillo Beach and El Yunque National Forest.
Where Can I Stay near Cayo Icacos?
We've got 114 hotels to pick from within 5 miles of Cayo Icacos. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
El Conquistador Resort - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free water park access • Central location
Sueños del Mar Vacation Rentals - 2.8 mi (4.6 km) away
- 3-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
Things to See and Do near Cayo Icacos
What to See near Cayo Icacos
- Palomino Island
- Azul Beach
- Laguna Grande
- Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve
- Parque Nacional Balneario Seven Seas
How to Get to Cayo Icacos
Flights to Fajardo
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl. Airport (SJU), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from central Fajardo
- Vieques (VQS-Antonio Rivera Rodriguez), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from central Fajardo
- Culebra (CPX-Benjamin Rivera Noriega), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from central Fajardo