What is Bodh Gaya Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to think about Bodh Gaya. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to delight both children and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of Bodh Gaya for its sacred temples. Spend a day checking out attractions like Mahabodhi Temple, Tergar Monastery and Wat Thai Buddhagaya. When you're ready to relax after a day of sightseeing with the family, Bodh Gaya has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. No matter what you're looking for, Bodh Gaya has different kinds of family accommodations so you have a variety to choose from.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Bodh Gaya?
Top hotel picks in and around Bodh Gaya:
Oaks BodhgayaCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Dhamma Grand Hotel Resort3-star Gaya hotel with conference center
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Maha Bodhi Hotel Resort Convention CentreFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool, near Mahabodhi Temple
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center
Marasa Sarovar Premiere Bodhgaya4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Mahabodhi Temple
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Fitness center
Hotel Anand InternationalCity-center Gaya hotel with conference center
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Bodh Gaya?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your stay:
- Sights & Landmarks
- Mahabodhi Temple
- Tergar Monastery
- Wat Thai Buddhagaya