What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Jakarta?
Although keeping fit and healthy in the hotel gym is important, you may want to adjust your normal routine and explore some of these sights and activities in Jakarta.
- Taman Suropati
- Old Town
- Mangrove Ecotourism Centre PIK
- National Museum of Indonesia
- Jakarta History Museum
- Textile Museum
- Bundaran Hi
- Plaza Indonesia
- Grand Indonesia
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Jakarta
If you want to maintain your fitness routine while you're visiting Jakarta, a hotel with a great gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this cultural city has to offer. Visitors to Jakarta appreciate the shopping. Bundaran Hi, Plaza Indonesia, and Grand Indonesia are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Jakarta?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in Jakarta:
Hotel Indonesia Kempinski JakartaLuxury hotel with spa, near Grand Indonesia
- Fitness center • Yoga classes on site • Free WiFi • 6 restaurants • Central location
DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta - DiponegoroLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, near Proclamation Monument
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Ascott JakartaUpscale apartment with kitchen, near Grand Indonesia
- Fitness center • Fitness classes on site • Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
The Sultan Hotel & Residence JakartaLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, 3 bars
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free babysitting • Central location
Pullman Jakarta IndonesiaLuxury hotel with 2 bars, near Plaza Indonesia
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Central location