Where is TPC River Highlands?
Cromwell is home to TPC River Highlands. Cromwell is a family-friendly city well known for its great selection of restaurants. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Dinosaur State Park and Rocky Hill - Glastonbury Ferry.
Where Can I Stay near TPC River Highlands?
You might want to consider this hotel in TPC River Highlands.
Sheraton Hartford South Hotel - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near TPC River Highlands
What to See near TPC River Highlands
- Dinosaur State Park
- Rocky Hill - Glastonbury Ferry
- Glastonbury Historic District
- Wesleyan University
- Wethersfield Cove Park
Things to Do near TPC River Highlands
- Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park
- Checkered Flag Raceway
- Webster Theater
- New Britain Museum of American Art
How to Get to TPC River Highlands
Flights to Cromwell
- Bradley Intl. Airport (BDL), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from central Cromwell
- New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional), 25.8 mi (41.6 km) from central Cromwell
- Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) from central Cromwell