Hotels in Tribunj

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Tribunj?

Find out more about Tribunj

If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than Tribunj. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Tribunj has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Tribunj with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Tribunj hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Tribunj hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Tribunj?
Guests like The Movie Resort Aparthotel, Villa Diana and The Tribunj Suites.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Tribunj?
Park your car for free at Villa Diana.
Can I book refundable accommodations in Tribunj?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your travel plans to Tribunj, most accommodations offer refundable* rates you can book. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay in Tribunj if I want a vacation home instead of a hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 46 vacation homes. You can also book one of 298 apartments or 9 villas.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Tribunj with my kids?
Your kids are welcome at Villa Diana.
What will the weather in Tribunj be like during my vacation?
The warmest months in Tribunj are usually July and August with an average temp of 71°F. January and February are the chilliest months when the average temp is 47°F. The rainiest months are June and April.
Why should I book my Tribunj hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Tribunj travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring