Thessaloniki Hotels with Free Breakfast
Search for Free Breakfast hotels in Thessaloniki
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Aristotelous Square
- Toumba Stadium
- White Tower of Thessaloniki
- Saint Demetrios Church
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki Concert Hall
- Kaftanzoglio Stadium
- Church of Hagia Sophia
- Ancient Agora Square
- OTE Tower
- Cathedral of Saint Gregory Palamas
- Palace of Galerius
- Arch of Galerius
- Kleanthis Vikelidis Stadium
- Thessaloniki State Museum of Contemporary Art
- Alexandreio Melathron
- Thessaloniki Exhibition Center
- Thessaloniki Archeological Museum
- Church of Saint Demetrios
- Museum of the Macedonian Struggle
Hotels in Thessaloniki with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Daios Luxury Living
- Service: Excelsior Hotel
- Comfort: Excelsior Hotel
- Condition: Excelsior Hotel
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Thessaloniki are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Thessaloniki with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.