What is Brussels Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to enjoy Brussels without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Travelers to Brussels love the historical sites and shopping, which could be great ways to explore the local area. Snap some photos at La Grand Place and Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Brussels a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 120 cheap Brussels hotels to choose from, so you're sure to find the right one!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Brussels?
Hotels.com travelers' top Brussels budget hotel picks:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Catalonia BrusselsUpscale hotel within easy reach of La Grand Place
Urban YardArt Deco hotel within easy reach of La Grand Place
NH Brussels StéphanieCity-center hotel within easy reach of La Grand Place
Le Centenaire Brussels ExpoArt Deco hotel in national park in Laken
Hotel Midi StationWithin easy reach of La Grand Place
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Brussels?
You'll find plenty of things to see and do in Brussels while on a budget. Check out these sightseeing opportunities in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Mont des Arts
- Brussels Park
- Place du Petit Sablon
- BOZAR Centre for Fine Arts
- Museum of Musical Instruments
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- La Grand Place
- Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert
- Manneken Pis Statue
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks