Traveling With Your Pet to Brussels
If you need a hotel in Brussels that will welcome you and your pets, you've come to the right place. Hotels.com can help you and Fido find a good spot to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Brussels outings, or head out to appreciate the historical sites and shopping while they're asleep. La Grand Place and Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert might be worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Brussels will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Brussels?
Top hotel picks in and around Brussels:
The HotelLuxury hotel with conference center, near Egmont Palace
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Fitness center • Bar
Warwick BrusselsCity-center hotel within walking distance of La Grand Place
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar
Hotel Hubert Grand PlaceUpscale hotel within walking distance of La Grand Place
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre4-star hotel with conference center, near Rue Neuve
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Jam Hotel BrusselsHotel with outdoor pool, near La Grand Place
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 bars • Spa • Fitness center
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Brussels?
Check out these things to see and do in Brussels:
- Mont des Arts
- Brussels Park
- Place du Petit Sablon
- La Grand Place
- Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert
- Rue des Bouchers
Sights & Landmarks