What is Gibraltar Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to think about welcoming Gibraltar. Here you'll find a wide variety of family activities sure to delight both children and adults alike. From the shopping to the dining options, Gibraltar has lots of things to to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Casemates Square, Upper Rock Nature Reserve and Military Heritage Centre and Great Siege Tunnels. When you're ready to relax after a day of sightseeing with the family, Gibraltar has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. We have 6 Gibraltar family hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Gibraltar?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Central location
- Kid's meals • Free cribs • Free in-room internet • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Central location
The Rock Hotel4-star hotel with pool bar, near Casemates Square
The Eliott Hotel4-star hotel with pool bar, near Casemates Square
The Caleta Hotel Health, Beauty & Conference CentreGibraltar beach hotel with spa, bar/lounge
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Gibraltar?
You'll find that Gibraltar and the surrounding area provides many entertaining things to see while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your getaway both memorable and educational:
- Upper Rock Nature Reserve
- King's Bastion - Bowling
- Rock of Gibraltar
- St Michael's Cave
- Gibraltar Botanic Gardens
- Casemates Square
- Military Heritage Centre and Great Siege Tunnels
- Windsor Suspension Bridge
Sights & Landmarks