What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Slough?
Although staying healthy and fit in the hotel fitness center is important, you might decide to change your routine and check out some of these sights and activities in Slough.
- Langley Park
- Black Park Country Park
- St. Mary's Church (Slough)
- St. Paul's Church (Slough)
- St. Laurence Church
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Slough
If you want to keep up your fitness routine while you're in Slough, a hotel with a gym may be something you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain your healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you've gotten your daily exercise in, you can check out everything this welcoming city offers. Visitors to Slough highly recommend the restaurants. St. Mary's Church (Slough), St. Paul's Church (Slough), and St. Laurence Church are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Slough?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in Slough:
Holiday Inn Express London Heathrow T5, an IHG Hotel3-star Slough hotel with bar
- Fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5Upscale hotel in Colnbrook with spa
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Central location
Heathrow / Windsor Marriott HotelUpscale hotel in suburbs
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Bar • Central location
Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor, an IHG HotelUpscale hotel within easy reach of Eton College
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Family friendly
Moxy SloughSlough upscale hotel with winery
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk