Search for Inn hotels in Whitby
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- North York Moors National Park
- Robin Hood's Bay Beach
- Whitby Abbey
- Whitby Pavilion
- Old Coastguard Station
- Captain Cook Memorial Museum
- Danby Castle
- Falling Foss Waterfall
- Captain Cook Monument
- Mallyan Spout Waterfall
- Bram Stoker memorial seat
- Whitby Harbour
- St Mary's Church
- Whitby Museum
- Whalebone Arch
- Whitby Lighthouse
- The Geall Gallery
- Whitby Beach
- Pannett Park
- Museum of Victorian Science
Inn in Whitby
- Find, compare and review different Inn in Whitby by amenities, location or neighbourhood
- Choose the perfect Whitby Inn and view room rates, details, guest reviews, photos and also watch videos
- Securely book your hotel room online today!
- Receive email and text confirmations with reservation details of your online Inn booking
- Join Hotels.com Welcome Rewards program for free – Stay 10 nights and receive 1 night free*
Whitby travel guides
The terraced bed-and-breakfasts and Victorian hotels on West Cliff add to Whitby’s appeal as a tradi...
Whitby’s fishing industry heritage and maritime history are evident in the town’s every nook and cra...
Sprawling over hills and cliffs, Whitby is famous for its landmark abbey and as a location for Dracu...