What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Norwich?
Although staying healthy and fit in the hotel fitness center is important, you might want to switch your routine and discover some of these sights and activities in Norwich.
- Earlham Park
- Norfolk Broads
- Norfolk Coast
- Bacton Beach
- Mundesley Beach
- Market Place
- Norwich City Hall
- The Forum
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Norwich
If you want to keep up your fitness routine while you're in Norwich, a hotel with a gym may be an extra you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain your healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you've gotten your daily exercise in, you can check out everything this welcoming city has to offer. Market Place, Norwich City Hall, and The Forum are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Norwich?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Norwich:
Sprowston Manor Hotel, Golf & Country Club4-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Fitness center • Pilates classes on site • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
The Maids Head HotelUpscale hotel, steps from Carrow Road
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Walkable location
Wellington ApartmentsSuburban hotel with golf course, spa
- Fitness center • Yoga classes on site • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Holiday Inn Norwich City, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with indoor pool, near Norwich Theatre Royal
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Dunston Hall Hotel, Spa and Golf ResortAdults-only hotel with golf course, spa
- Fitness center • Fitness classes on site • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location