Travelling with your pet to Goodwick
If you and your pets are looking for a place to stay in the welcoming, relaxing city of Goodwick, you've come to the right place. We can help you find a cosy space for you and Fido to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Goodwick outings, or head out to explore the area while they're asleep. You might also like to see local attractions such as Fishguard Port and Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Goodwick can help make your trip memorable.
What are the best things to see and do in Goodwick?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Goodwick, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Ffald-y-Brenin Trust (6.6 mi/10.7 km)
- Picton Castle & Gardens (9.1 mi/14.7 km)
- Last Invasion Gallery (1.3 mi/2.1 km)
- Melin Tregwynt Woolen Mill (3.8 mi/6.2 km)
- Newport Memorial Hall (6.8 mi/10.9 km)
- Dyffryn Fernant Gardens (3.2 mi/5.1 km)
- Porth Dwgan (4.2 mi/6.8 km)
- Aber Bach (4.2 mi/6.8 km)
- Aber Castle (6.4 mi/10.3 km)
- Newport Sands (6.7 mi/10.8 km)