Travelling with your pet to Newport
If you're looking for a hotel in Newport that will welcome you and your pets, you've come to the right place. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your holiday. Bring your pets along on some of your Newport outings, or head out to enjoy the area while they're sleeping. Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and Newport Memorial Hall might be worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Newport can help make your trip memorable.
What are the best things to see and do in Newport?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Newport, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Ffald-y-Brenin Trust (2.4 mi/3.9 km)
- Pentre Ifan Dolmen (3 mi/4.8 km)
- Fishguard Port (6.4 mi/10.3 km)
- St Dogmaels Abbey (8 mi/12.9 km)
- Poppit Sands Beach (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- Cardigan Castle (8.7 mi/14 km)
- Cardigan Guildhall Market (8.8 mi/14.1 km)
- Castell Henllys Iron Age Village (3.9 mi/6.2 km)
- Last Invasion Gallery (5.7 mi/9.2 km)
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path - North (8.4 mi/13.5 km)