Travelling with your pet to Nantwich
If you and your pets need a hotel in the welcoming, relaxing city of Nantwich, we've got you covered. We can help you find a cosy space for you and Fido to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Nantwich outings, or pop out to enjoy the restaurants while they sleep. Nantwich Museum and Austin's Yesteryear Grocers Shop might be worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Nantwich can help you find a good place to stay.
What are the best things to see and do in Nantwich?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Nantwich, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Lyceum Theatre (4.1 mi/6.6 km)
- Oulton Park Circuit (8.9 mi/14.4 km)
- Queens Park (3.1 mi/5 km)
- Alexandra Stadium (3.9 mi/6.3 km)
- Cholmondeley Castle (7 mi/11.3 km)
- Beeston Castle (8 mi/12.8 km)
- Sandstone Trail (8.1 mi/13 km)
- Wychwood Park Conference Centre (5.7 mi/9.1 km)
- Bunbury Mill (5.9 mi/9.6 km)
- BeWILDerwood (6.8 mi/11 km)