What is Leeds Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to appreciate Leeds without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Leeds absolutely love the shopping and bars. Take a selfie at Peak District National Park and Yorkshire Dales National Park for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Leeds a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 26 cheap Leeds hotels to choose from, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Leeds?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Leeds budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Attentive staff
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Attentive staff
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Best Western Plus Milford Hotel3-star Leeds hotel with conference center
Ibis Styles Leeds Centre ArenaIn the heart of Leeds
The Old Vicarage Hotel2.5-star hotel
EasyHotel LeedsIn the heart of Leeds
The Oddfellows Arms3-star B&B
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Leeds?
You'll be able to find lots of ways to have fun in Leeds while keeping to your budget. Take a look at these sights and landmarks in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Peak District National Park
- Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Roundhay Park
- Royal Armouries
- Thackray Museum of Medicine
- Leeds City Art Gallery
- The Light
- Leeds Town Hall
- O2 Academy Leeds
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks